Howard S. RothmanHoward S. RothmanExecutive DirectorWealth Partner
Howard Rothman is an Executive Director and Wealth Partner with J.P. Morgan Wealth Management. He serves a select group of entrepreneurs and families primarily in the MD-DC-VA metro region.
Howard believes private wealth management has never been simply about supervision of assets. Rather, he strives to gain an understanding of the interwoven story of a client's life to ensure that his approach reflects their values, traditions and unique personal goals. He embraces each chapter of this narrative, providing guidance, insight and partnership to individuals whose objective is to sustain financial success on their terms.
Away from the office, Howard plays a civic leadership role in both his professional and local communities.
Maryland Technology and Life Sciences Council
- Member, Board of Directors
- Member, Steering Committee
- Member, Nominating Committee
Northern Virginia Chamber of Commerce
- Past member, Board of Directors
Greater Washington Government Contractor of the Year Award
- Category Chairman
- Nominating Committee Member
Association for Corporate Growth (ACG)
- Member, National Capital Chapter Howard resides in N. Potomac, Maryland and is the proud father of two daughters.