Awards and Industry Recognition
Galit Ben-Joseph is an Executive Director and Wealth Advisor with J.P. Morgan Wealth Management.
Galit provides investment management services to high-net-worth individuals and their families, professional services practitioners, small business owners and foundations. With more than 20 years of experience in financial services, she is a wealth management veteran, published author and sought-after speaker:
• Planning In Uncertain Times, ForbesWomen, October 4, 2022
• How to Talk to Clients about Inflation, CFA Institute Enterprising Investor, September 6, 2022
•The Financial Adviser Value Proposition: The Five Components, CFA Institute Enterprising Investor, June 28, 2022
• Barron's Advisor Women Summit: Keeping Perspective—Putting Your Family First, Business Second, 2022
• West Point: National Conference on Ethics in America: Followership and Ego Management, 2022
• Invest in your Future: Investing 101 with JPMorgan Chase & Co., Rutgers University, 2022
• Building Options for Budding Bankers - JPMorgan Chase
• Yeshiva University, Clinical Assistant Professor
• Columbia University, Adjunct Assistant Professor
Over the course of Galit's career, she has worked at J.P. Morgan, Goldman Sachs and Neuberger Berman. She holds the CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ and the Accredited Investment Fiduciary® designations.
Originally from Israel, Galit grew up in the New York City metropolitan area. She is passionate about education and holds several degrees, including a Doctorate in Management and International Economics from Pace University. She also earned an M.A. in Organizational Leadership from Columbia University, an M.B.A. in Management from Baruch College and a B.A. in English Literature from Rutgers University.
Galit lives in New York City and Connecticut with her husband, Neil, and their three children, Rachel, Joshua and Jacob. She wrote her dissertation on "The Effect of Family Responsibilities on Working Mothers" and acts as a role model for women seeking to balance their work and personal lives.
Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards Inc. owns the certification marks CFP®, CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™, CFP® (with plaque design) and CFP® (with flame design) in the U.S., which it awards to individuals who successfully complete CFP Board's initial and ongoing certification requirements.