Awards and Industry Recognition
A committed mindset
At The Soja West Group, we understand the priorities of our clients. We have advised an accomplished clientele for more than three decades, so we appreciate the intricacies of their lives and wealth. We're proud of our team, our record of consistent service, and the steady principles that guide our work. Here are a few of the ways we differentiate our approach:
- We understand what makes you distinctive. The clients we advise often share similar goals—preserving wealth across generations, establishing long-term legacies, and finding fulfillment personally and professionally. The nuances of each person's situation, however, are different. We take the time to identify those distinctions, incorporating that analysis into our direction and advice.
- We ask the right questions. We welcome open dialogue, believing it is the best way to arrive at meaningful discussions and spark new ideas. We also help clients identify the issues they may not know to raise, resulting in a smoother path to their objectives.
- We work hard to make your financial life easy. We ground our efforts in intensity and responsiveness, so that you can find greater poise in your financial affairs. We also work well with the other members of your team, such as your accountant and attorney, sustaining steady momentum on long-term initiatives.
A closeness that is difficult to replicate
The clients we advise offer us something priceless: their trust. We safeguard the preciousness of that relationship, stewarding their wealth with the integrity and honor we would want for our own families.
- We recognize that clients have worked hard to obtain their wealth. We strive to exceed expectations, demonstrating our care for each person or family through our actions:
- A perspective honed over multiple market cycles. Our team leaders, Steve Soja and Lauren West, offer knowledge and insight that have been shaped over varied investment environments. We believe in the value of market discipline and a long-term perspective, offering a rational and calm presence in the midst of volatility.
- An emphasis on planning. When we meet clients, we inquire about the purpose of their wealth—their ambitions, aspirations, passions and concerns. We encourage clients to consider what their wealth can do for them, following through on their vision and helping them capitalize on a wide range of resources at their disposal.
A profound desire to serve. Service is so important to us that we have invested deeply in our team, building capacity so that you and your loved ones receive the attentive treatment you deserve. You know when you are well served. We are confident that our service team fosters the kind of client experience that cements long-term relationships.
A single source for sophisticated needs
Throughout our history, our team has focused on the needs of ultra-high-net-worth clients. For these relationships, we believe we can add the most value, walking with clients through significant inflection points in their businesses, family dynamics, and personal achievements.
We serve as a single gateway for wide ranging financial needs. Our perseverance in tracking down answers is matched by our ability to integrate these offerings in an efficient and transparent manner.
Clients from varied paths look to us for guidance. Many are company founders, entrepreneurs, senior executives, and private investors. Others have charted a different path to wealth—or are now enjoying retirement. Whatever a client's background, we look to honor their intentions, supporting their financial and social capital so they can derive greater satisfaction from their wealth—as they define it.
Here are a few of the ways we add value to ultra-high-net-worth individuals and families:
- Financial planning
- Tailored investment management, with access to private and alternative investments
- Family engagement and governance
- Trust and estate advisory
- Philanthropic services
- Customized lending
- Corporate executive services
Please reach out to any of our team members for a discussion of your needs and our ability to assist you and the people and causes you value.